Instead of listening to lectures and doing boring written exercises, participants jump in and work on real code using real examples – applying these techniques on an existing application.
We’ve made registration even easier through Eventbrite, but for other registration options call (877) 459 – 2260
Next Class: TBD – Ask about private training options
You’ll Come Out of MVC Boot Camp Knowing:
- How to Avoid Common Web Development Pitfalls
- How to Write Maintainable Systems
- 25% Discount on a Personal ReSharper License
Best of all, we have updated our curriculum for the latest version of MVC4 and mobile web development. If you are looking to get started with MVC, convert from an older version or learn how to use MVC in mobile web development projects, we highly recommend this course.
Course curriculum was created by the guys that wrote the book on MVC, Jeffrey Palermo and Jimmy Bogard.
Who Benefits Most? Developers With:
- 1 Year+ Experience in C#
- A Basic Understanding of Web Development Languages, Including HTML
- A Basic Understanding of the Web Life-Cycle