Learn to code like a Headspringer: Acquire a tool belt of powerful development skills and techniques.
Students of this course will discover which practices cause projects to fail and which practices help projects succeed. Participants will tackle real world issues faced while developing any .NET project. From setting up a new project and defining the architecture, to implementing functionality in a loosely-coupled and testable manner, students will emerge from training with a solid understanding of Agile software development, object-oriented programming, and with new focus and tools to immediately bring value back to their companies.
Leave the course with working code, built with the techniques and practices taught! Plus, students will receive 25% off a ReSharper license.
Cost $1,975.00. Enroll automatically through Eventbrite, or call (512) 459 – 2260 to speak with a sales representative.
1. Topics Covered
Real-World Issues Tackled
- Domain Driven-Design
- Test-Driven Development
- Source Control Management
- Build automation and continuous Integration
- Database Migrations
- Team dynamics
- Automated deployments
- Onion architecture
- Inversion of Control
- Interfaced-based programming
- Separation of Concerns
- Design patterns
- Object-relational mapping
- Pair programming
- Automated unit and Integration testing
2. Tools to be Mastered
This series shows students how to get more from the real-world tools that we use every day:
- Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Profiler
- Distributed Source Control with Mercurial
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Rhino Mocks
- NHibernate and Entity Framework
3. Who Benefits Most
- 1+ years of experience in C#, 2+ years developing software
- Understanding of basic web development languages including HTML
- Understanding of the basics of .NET
- Desire to Avoid Common Web Development Pitfalls
- Desire to Write Maintainable System
If you have any concerns whether or not this course is a fit, contact us for help.
Training located in Austin, Texas at the Headspring office (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Although it is unlikely, class dates are subject to change. We encourage you to obtain transferable airline/hotel reservations in the event that this should occur.
By signing up for a Headspring training course, you are accepting the terms and conditions of ourEducation Services Agreement.