Udi Dahan’s “Enterprise Development with NServiceBus” course teaches you all the ins-and-outs of NServiceBus – the most popular, open-source service bus for .NET. Used in production since 2006, NServiceBus is now used in hundreds of companies in finance, healthcare, retail, SaaS, web 2.0, and more.
We’ve made registration even easier through Eventbrite, but for other registration options call (877) 459 – 2260
Next Public Class: TBD – Ask about private course options
This hands-on course will show you how simple distributed systems development can be.
Learn How To:
- Use all the latest features of version 3.0
- Implement message exchange patterns such as full duplex and pub/sub
- Design long-running business processes using sagas
- Architect for integration, retries, and fault tolerance
- Manage & monitor distributed systems
- Scale out processing across server farms
Who Benefits Most?
.NET Developers Working on Distributed Systems and in Enterprise Environments.
If you have any questions or concerns about whether or not this course is a fit, please call (877) 459-2260
Training located in Austin, Texas, 10415 Morado Circle, Bldg 3, Suite 300 (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Although it is unlikely, class dates are subject to change. We encourage you to obtain transferable airline/hotel reservations in the event that this should occur.
By signing up for a Headspring training course, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our Education Services Agreement.