Upon completion of this RavenDB course, you will be able to build database–backed applications faster and more efficiently.
For upcoming classes and registration options call (877) 459 – 2260
Topics covered in this workshop:
- Overview of RDBMS, NoSQL, Document Databases and RavenDB
- Basic CRUD operations
- RavenDB’s indexes implementation
- Data modeling
- Static indexes and Full–text search and spatial queries
- Map⁄Reduce, multi–map, boosting
- Live projections
- Scaling: replication, sharding, multi–tenancy
- Extending RavenDB by writing your own bundle
Who Benefits Most?
- Developers with experience in the .NET framework
- Developers that us C#
For more information, call (877) 459-2260
If you have any concerns whether or not this course is a fit, please feel free to contact us by filling out the form or calling (877) 459-2260.
Training located in Austin, Texas, 10415 Morado Circle, Bldg 3, Suite 300 (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Although it is unlikely, class dates are subject to change. We encourage you to obtain transferable airline/hotel reservations in the event that this should occur.
By signing up for a Headspring training course, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our Education Services Agreement.